“Happy Birthday” and “Productination,” together at last
August 27, 2011
Happy Birthday and Good Morning to Pee Wee Herman, fifty-eight years young.
(I don’t make monkeys, I only train them…)
“Work” to help you avoid “work”:
- David Sedaris is not running for President
- A Japanese author on the recent Mark Twain conference in Hannibal, MO
- Another description
- Susan Harris talk at the Mark Twain Boyhood Home
- Witstream–a compilation of comedians tweeting
- Dave Chappelle give an interview
- A podcast on comedy, featuring guest Patton Oswalt
- On Vonnegut banning, more
- On the fate of comic novels in a comedy world
- On the Final Destination movies as comedy
- Ever think you could cartoon for the New Yorker?
- Muppet diagram!
- Molly Ivins on Governor Goodhair
- Hey, you could write your own review of this for this blog! (or of a lot of other stuff…)
- Onion article of the week? This is appropriate for the beginning of school, but this struck me as much more funny.